How to upload photos?
- Please select the camera icon and select the photo you want to retouch. You can upload 1-10 photos at the same time. If you want to upload more photos, please upload them after completing the previous set of uploads. You can tag each photo in a single page later.
- For reference photos, upload them to the appropriate section of the tag bar and use the input tool to write the attachment number and description on the main retouch image.
How to markup my photos?
- Drag a tag to a desired retouched point.
- Use the input tool to leave a simple message and use the pen tool to draw a reference line.
- Upload an additional image for reference, replacement or compostion.
Watch the video to learn about the steps to upload and markup.
How many Revisions?
- We provide unlimited modifications to fix missing and misunderstood tags. If there are other requirements, we will charge an additional fee upon request.
File format & original photo quality
- We accept JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF
- The returned photo will retain the original format
- For good results, make sure the original photos are clear and sharp.
- The recommended digital resolution is no less than 72dpi and the print resolution is no less than 300dpi
- The image size should not be less than 500KB or greater than 10MB.
- Regular delivery within 5 days
- An additional 15% surcharge will be charged for delivery within 1 day.
- Sorry, we have no refund. We spend a lot of time to meet the needs of each customer. Although we may miss some tags, we will fix them. However, we are unable to recover the time that has been paid, so we cannot refund.